|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Wednesday, December 02, 2009 I'm usually not the kind that shed tears over films and shows and it would probably take a very emotional one with a great storyline to do the job. Well, finally met my match in this Hong Kong drama show titled 'Moonlight Resonance'. It's a sequel to the Heart of Greed serial which was shown over Channel 8 a few months back. These shows also highlighted the vast difference in quality between the scriptwriters of Singapore and Hong Kong. I'm certainly not going to spend time typing a long entry and trying to summarise the plot here. There's nothing better than catching the 40 episodes yourself. I did and it's time to return the discs and get back to reality. It's usually around late October that people start to comment on the fact that 'this year has passed by extremely fast'. It's a cliche and people say it all the time when the year draws to a closer. As you look back and wonder whether you've made the most of it, have you ever wonder you've achieved the goals/objectives that you've set way back in January 2009. Sadly in terms of public relations, I've not met the mark - not setting aside enough time for family and friends since I've always known to be a workaholic. That's the good thing about university holidays because the school doesn't give out holiday homework unlike back in secondary school and junior college. They don't touch you once your last paper ends, enabling us undergraduates to go ahead and make the most of the holidays. I'm certainly not desperate to get involved in a relationship right now but I guess it's this festive season thingy plus the show that I've just watched that got me thinking. It's certainly all right to make more female friends or go on dates with certain girls that had caught my eye. The thing is, I seldom take the effort to ensure any form ofprogression because I've got a fear - I can't devote my time and resources to keep one going. Seeing 2 close friens of mine from Geography end their relationship makes me lose faith in relationships sometimes. To me and my other friends in school, they are the perfect couple but just when you think everything seems to be heading in the correct direction, life throws you a basket of surprises. Couples can be together for 4 years and break up suddenly while I've seen others getting hitched after knowing each other for less than 6 months. Where's the logic if you ask me? What's lost can never be retrieved and it's important for everyone to treasure what they have at the moment. While it's good to look forward, always remember the future is always uncertain. I blew my chance then, I hope readers of this blog (if there's any after such a long hiatus) don't follow in my footsteps.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|