|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Saturday, February 27, 2010 For once I haven't really been busy or bogged down with work to blog this semester. You could just say that I was just plain lazy to log in and start typing. Even though it's still officially three more days before the end of Chinese New Year, one can safely say that one of the most awaited holidays has come and gone (the other being Christmas). You would then wonder what's left in store for the rest of 2010? Is it Labour Day or Good Friday? It just reminds me that there's quite a big of work to be cleared and with deadlines looming in the distance, it doesn't look too pleasant. The only consolation is that I've finally 'cleared' one module - track and field. The reason is that I've completed my 2000 words essay and handed it in to the tutor. With the other assessment component being practical stations, there's not much I can do about that. Discounting my rather slack elective too, there's just my Geography lesson and unit plans, IM unit and lesson plans and TOC assignments. All manageable since it's mostly group work and that I've rather reliable partners for all these modules. The best is definitely Geography since it's a group that gives you a definite B+, sometimes all you need to do is just to start doing the work to get that A- or A. Sounds rather complacent but for those who know who's in my group, it's pretty realistic. Even though there's no examinations this semester, I took the initiative to book my IPPT early and finally cleared the window for 2010. Even though most people would be happy to get silver and that S$200 from the government, I'm not. Falling short of the gold running mark on 9.44 minutes by 6 seconds, I emerged S$200 poorer because of lousy timing of 9.50 minutes. I can give all sorts of excuses and say that I shouldn't have taken it after CNY or that I was tired from all that track and field running. The fact is that my finishing sucked and there's a need to work on being more physically and mentally stronger for the last two rounds. Not so sure whether I am retaking it since there's like 2 more months to go but the trips to the gym and running track still stays. I used to have this mentality that I should only go to the gym or have a healthy diet because there's this and that test to train for. It's a wrong mentality to have basically. Now I continue with these weekly running and gym regime because it keeps me healthy and prevents the onset of osteoporosis. The list of benefits can go on and on but I'm sure you get what I mean. The feeling of getting a good workout is just intense and I hope to keep this lifestyle ongoing till practicum starts because I know it's going to be super busy from then onwards. Am I ready for this relationship? Am I ready to start one and finally commit? Only time will tell. I really like her and enjoy going for dates. Personally, it's a serious issue that I should spend some time pondering over before bedtime.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|