|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Monday, March 01, 2010 The first day of March sure holds great memories for those who've worn the white and blue uniform before. Simply put, red, blue and gold are colours commonly associated with Acsians who are currently based around the world. It's Founder's Day and because someone from our batch has taken the initiative to organize a 10 year reunion in 2011/2012, I'm kinda looking forward to that day. I wonder what I'll do when I see friends or classmates whom I've not seen for the past 10 years? At the same time, I curiously hoping that everyone who's been informed will just take the time out and attend the gathering. Once you miss it, I'm not so sure there's another one of such scale coming up anytime soon. Lunch today with 2 of my secondary school squash friends was pretty good. One of the few things I've taken for granted during my 3 years in university (not helped by the workload) was the importance of family and friends. Despite the assignments waiting for me at home this recess week, I've always responded to outings and meals out with friends this semester and/or year. Perhaps you could say that it's one of my new year resolutions wher I aim to do much more than just studying and churning out those essays. Well, gotta really catch up on work this week before I spend the weekend relieving those stress through some soccer and squash. Haven't been playing with those guys, hope I don't embarrass myself this coming Sunday. In days of yore From western shores The Best Is Yet to Be!
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|