Wednesday, March 03, 2010

A friend whom I've known since sec one, jc and now university has committed a grave mistake and that makes me feel sad for his ex-girlfriend. I may give an impression to most of my friends that I'm a buaya or an unfaithful chap but never in my life would I subject my girlfriend to such sorrow. It's really unbecoming of a guy to do such a thing - cheat on your girlfriend while you're on exchange and then logging onto skype and telling her that you love her deeply. Can you imagine the girl waking up in the wee hours of the morning (that guy was on European time) just to see his face? Did I mention that he gave up three year steadfast relationship for a China girl that he barely knew while on exchange too?

Been so slack this semester that I've not done much for my assignments and it's really a rush to clear most of it during this one week of recess. When I knew that I had no examinations this semester, the mugger-mode in me just automatically switches off. It becomes a semester where I would be just contended to go through motion. Taking a cue from close friends and some soul-searching, I realize that I should spend more time on my social life (eg. be it with family and friends). The good news is that I've achieved that and much more. There comes a time where you just want to share your happiness and sadness with that special someone.

I've never felt the urge to commit to a relationship until now.


was alive and kicking at 8:58 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com