Wednesday, May 05, 2010

This week promises to be a great one by the looks of it but in the end, it just didn't have the perfect ending that I had wanted. Having poured out my woes to several of my close friends at times where most sane people are already asleep, it left me wondering whether I was being too considerate in the first place. Not wanting to bother her because of her papers, I didn't ask her out till the weekends approached. Now it seems I've become the petty person instead - is it wrong to be since it's my birthday?

On a better note, my birthday isn't until Friday but was kinda surprised to receive my first birthday wish from one of my classmates. Since he'll be travelling abroad for his games, he messaged me in advance to wish me well. A status taken from my friend's facebook got me thinking, "You are already 24 this year, what have you achieved?" It's not referring to me of course but it's definitely something to ponder upon.

Weeks have passed since I completed the school's evaluation test. Now the day of reckoning has arrived in the form of my Basic Theory Test tomorrow. Pass it and there's something to look forward to for the duration of my holidays. Wish me luck!


was alive and kicking at 7:17 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com