Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's a good start to the first of my revision lessons for the upcoming TP test this afternoon. On the way to my car, somebody tapped me on the shoulder and once again, Yeng Hian was there with his smiley face. He's almost done with his learning stages and will soon proceed onto the the revision stages like me. My group's team leader, Mr. Ong, took me for the lesson and it felt good to have someone whom I'm familar and comfortable with.

He gave me the freedom to choose the different parts of the circuits I would like to start off with before we headed outside. As a result of my attachment, I had to stop my revision training and he told me I did well for someone who hasn't drove for 2 months. However, there's some basic aspects which I need to work on as well. Other than parallel parking which took me two times to perfect before I got back the 'feeling', the rest were all right.

Lunch with my PE department colleagues tomorrow before the soccer tournament at 3pm. It's indeed a good friday to look forward to.


was alive and kicking at 11:36 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com