|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Friday, September 10, 2010 The first week of school had begun but I hardly felt it did cause the holiday mood still lingered. Not only did I begin lessons on a tuesday but my long weekend also commenced the day after. While many of my friends/classmates are busy taking up electives to push up their grades, I've decided to take it a little easier (without compromising my work attitude). Spending quality time with my family, friends and Miss J has become my priority in life. Maybe it's the fact that when a person is getting older, his surrounding people start to become more significant. Town was crazily packed today but if you have the will (like me), there're still places where you can spend some quiet time with your loved one. By asking friends and checking out food blogs, I managed to find out about this cosy little cafe called "Raindrops Cafe". Located at Scape, it serves decent food at affordable prices. Best of all, that area of town hasn't really been conquered by Singaporeans yet. Since it was the first day that resident evil is being shown, Miss J and I decided to catch it at cineleisure. Other than the fact that the director tried to infuse some matrix moves in it, it was really kickass. Non-stop action with excellent graphics to make my S$10.50 worth every single penny. Then it was off to my weekly family dinner every friday. Things may be wobbly at times but I wana make it last. Compared to many of my friends, I'm not a romantic person, what you see is what you get. I'd rather have bad times with you, then good times with someone else. I'd rather be beside you in a storm than safe and warm by myself. I'd rather have hard times together, then to have it easy apart I'd rather have the one who holds my heart
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|