|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Tuesday, September 28, 2010 It seems that I'm simply not good enough to be a qualified driver. For that, I'm pretty disappointed with myself. Everything was all right until the tester told me that I've overshot the timing for vertical parking?! My parallel parking was even faster than my vertical. This logic is unexplainable. It was fighting a losing battle pleading for mercy because I know the tester just wasn't interested. What's the point of moving onto the road when you've just been told that you didn't make it. My mind wasn't there already and I've become a danger to the other road users. Never felt so down in quite a while but I know I must pick myself and move on. Looks like a smooth warm up prior to the actual test doesn't guarantee anything. Wish to apologize to friends who've been wishing me the best of luck and those who've called, messaged and prayed for me. I've let you all down and I hope to bring better news come November. There're positive things to be grateful for as well. Singaporean drivers have long been criticized for being selfish but I like to give thanks to those who literally went out of their way to make my passage a smooth way. I really hope I get a better tester next time round.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|