|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Monday, September 20, 2010 One of the downside of having only three modules for this semester is that it takes a while to get the engine up and running. Luckily for me, my field trip module for geography had forced me to get down to work quickly in terms of sourcing for resources. It definitely does sound crazy but I've used this spare time since last Thursday to start on my revision for the only exam I've got. You don't really have to wait for the tutor to go through the essential points to understand what's going on. With the notes and questions from previous papers in my possession, I'm ready to take the paper. A collision with my friend during saturday's footie action resulted in a bruised/bleeding toe. An attempted tackle that I couldn't pull out of was the cause. My right toe nail has never been a pleasant sight due to all the contact games that I've been playing. It's going to take a while for this mess to be slowly removed as the toe nail slowly starts to grow that ugly portion out - so that I can trim it off. In the meantime, I should give thanks that it's nothing more than a bruise and a cut. Recce trip to the only remaining kampong in Singapore in a few hours time and Thursday's footie action back at my practicum school. Simple activities that keep me looking forward to the days ahead.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|