Monday, September 13, 2010

Today's revision lesson for driving was a much-needed wake up call for me. In terms of complacency, you could pretty much say I've had it filled to the brim. It's 'human nature' to drive like a seasoned driver when one has completed the necessary training. However, an agreement with instructors that I'm familiar with brought me right back down to earth. The lack of safety checks, not doing enough to 'show face to the testers' plus a hitting the kerb while doing parallel parking when pressured by some female driver kinda spoilt the day for me. Circuits usually take me no more than 25 minutes before I head out to the public roads and it's not something that bothered me.

"You can drive, just not ready for the test yet". That sentence kinda hurt but I like people who're frank with me. Better than just paying me lip service. Time to correct my bad habits so that I can put on a good show in front of the tester. On a different note, I might actually consider buying a used car (2-3 years of usage) such as a toyota vios or mazda 3. That's something to ponder about after the 28th September if I make it.

Full of empty talk - that's what I am.


was alive and kicking at 11:58 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com