|
|
![]() |
|
![]() |
|
|
Wednesday, February 23, 2011 Today was my last ever trip back to NIE as a student teacher to submit my final 2 assignments. While the deadline for PE and SS was this Friday and 4th March respectively, I don't see the need to hold onto them any longer since I'm already done with them. Might as well get it out of the way and really concentrate on my upcoming workload. Although I definitely have to 1 more trip back to return this library book I've borrowed, I might actually do it on a saturday morning before my soccer. All these 6am plus wake-up timings would have customized my body clock by the book's due date. It's time to stock up on the relevant books that will help me in my teaching. Best of all, I have the school's photocopier to do it without paying a single cent. My boss has been extremely nice to me so far. He passed me a duplicated key for the PE store and that has really enhanced my access to it.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|