Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The workload seems to be getting heavier for everyone and it's only week 1. Well, it's fine for me since I consider myself to be a workaholic. Leaving office at 3pm seems to be a bonus already and 4 to 5pm is the norm. It's human nature for people to complain but I'm considered to be lucky already when compared to my friends in the other industries. Seeing sunlight when I knock off and having diner with my family at home are daily routines that I get to enjoy.

It can be tough to focus on one's work when your permanent posting after the 10 weeks of attachment ain't confirmed. It's a dilemma that my classmates and I face but it can be a tad emotional when you're leaving the school when it all ends. Although I've got a new cubicle all to myself, it only contains modest decorations consisting of photos of my class and an arsenal crest. I'm definitely not thick-skinned enough to say that it's all mine already cause it's not. We all have to be realistic at times.

I'm a bit sad that Mr H is leaving the school after spending so many years here. He is one dedicated teacher whom the students will clearly miss. As a fellow colleague and soccer kaki, he's going to be hard to be replaced. Perhaps never.


was alive and kicking at 11:34 PM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com