Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The March holidays is indeed crucial for teachers to catch up on rest and basically take a break from work - even for a day. Before meeting up with 3 of my classmates, I wnet out earlier and headed down to check out the New Balance warehouse sale in the Alexandra road area. Shoes are real cheap but sizes and stock are limited. The yellow coloured racers that I want were sold out so it was like a wasted trip for me. However, it was good to check out the place as well, never been inside that complex so it was like an eye-opener.

Dinner was at Hans before we chilled out at Starbucks till the store closed. Time seems to be pass by pretty fast when you're having fun - although I still can't win them in a simple game of monopoly deal. I took the last train home and had Mr Toh for company till Jurong East at least. Though it'll be in May before we meet up again, I'm sure the remaining 7 weeks will pass by before we know it.


was alive and kicking at 12:39 AM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com