Saturday, April 23, 2011

Thursday was a pretty tiring day for me in terms of the 'programmes' that were being planned. However, with Good Friday awaiting the very next day, I took such packed days with a pinch of salt and get on with life. Joined my sec 4s for a game of tag rugby in the morning during their PE before the soccer with the sec 5s during their recess. Prior to that, I slept late to prepare for the afternoon make-up class with my geo class. It's not easy being a student nowadays and I can understand and sympathize with my students. The class ended at 4.30pm and I stayed back in the office to mark some scripts before hitching a ride in my colleague's car to meet Mr Toh at Jurong East.

No matter how tired I am, when such meet-ups are being organized, I try my best to make it unless I have something important prior to that. Similar to what Mr Wong mentioned before Mr Chen and Miss Guo arrived, "It's the effort". From the bottom of my heart, I am thankful that they came and we managed to catch up a bit before we parted ways. Time flies whenever one is having a good time but it's just another 2 weeks before we see each other again. Our sleeping patterns have changed for the better literally, towards the end (including myself), I was yawning like there's no tomorrow.

In one way or another, I'm starting to believe in this cliche saying translated from Chinese to English, "When you feel sad, it's another day. When you feel happy, it's another day". When the going gets tough, I feel it's better to smile and before you know it, the day is over. No point worsening the day by feeling agitated or sad.


was alive and kicking at 12:27 AM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com