Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A PE senior once mentioned that teaching is like handing in a piece of assignment daily. It's more than that - There are countless 'assignments' that needs to be completed and handed in daily. It's all about discipline and time management. I'm glad that I've got that instilled in my since young so working life has been pretty much manageable. Regardless of whether you're teaching in primary, secondary or junior colleage level, the full workload can be tough on anyone. I've set a Geography common test paper and marked my way through this National Day holiday too. There were times I've had no teaching periods but I can be busy doing other stuff (e.g. chasing peope for consent form, homework, bringing my basketball team for competitions or be involved in O Level duties).

My students keep me going for they are the reason I look forward to going to school everyday. It helps that my bosses and colleagues are nice. Sometimes when the going gets tough, I look at the pictures that my Class Rep, Mr Chen, printed for us and it brings a smile to my face - I know I'm not alone. There are also times I missed the life of an undergraduate but I know one can never look back but only at the future ahead of us. That's part of the growing up process.

It's been a while since I last stayed up this late.


was alive and kicking at 4:01 AM


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com